Pandora promotes Geller to VP of Business Development
Oakland, CS - Aug 16, 2010 - Pandora has promoted Ian Geller to vice president of business development. In his new role, Geller will manage the company's relationships with mobile operators and OEMs as well as the major CE device brands, carriers, operators and chipset manufacturers.
Geller joined Pandora in 2006 as the director of business development. Prior to joining Pandora, he was the director of product management at Virgin Mobile USA. His career began as a product manager at CTNY/ThinAirApps in New York City, which was acquired by Palm in 2001.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past