McClendon is New GM at Aphex
Sun Valley, CA - Jun 14, 2010 - Late in 2009, Rick McClendon introduced an outsourced sales management consulting service for small- and mid-sized music technology manufacturers. The company is called Pro Sales Management. Shortly after, Aphex Systems signed with Pro Sales Management, and Aphex was acquired by DWV Entertainment, a company run by David Wiener and Robin Sibucao. Weiner and Sibucao have appointed McClendon to the position of general manager of Aphex Systems.
McClendon's appointment was announced at InfoComm 2010.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past