Klotz Digital Adds Bakker for Sales
Munich - Aug 13, 2007 - Klotz Digital has appointed Jim Bakker to the position of sales director for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). He is responsible for the sale of the whole range of Klotz Digital's broadcast and public address products and to expand the company's sales channel in both markets.
Bakker has worked in the PA and RBC market for more than 10 years. Previous employment includes working for AKG Acoustics, where he was responsible for sales business in Europe. Prior to that he was involved in sales, consulting, design and installation for high-performance installed sound systems.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past