Heil Sound Hires Jost
Fairview Heights, IL - Sep 12, 2008 - Heil Sound has hired Phil Jost to be the vice president of sales and marketing. Jost joins the company from Loud Technologies where he served as sales manager for the Midwest territory. Jost spent 14 years with St. Louis Music prior to its acquisition by Loud.
His primary focus will be on sales and marketing of Heil Sound professional microphones for the United States and Canada, with an emphasis on organizing and expanding the current Heil distribution network via reps and dealers.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past