Mike Dosch Named CEO of Telos Alliance
Cleveland - Jan 17, 2011 - Mike Dosch, president of Axia, has been named the CEO of TLS Corporation, the parent company of Telos, Omnia, Axia and Linear Acoustic. Dosch joined Axia in 1999 after working for PR&E as general manager and director of R&D.
Dosch has worked with Telos founder Steve Church and Omnia founder Frank Foti since he joined the company, and his duties have included overseeing the corporate operation for Church while Church travelled and lived in Europe.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past