AKG Hires Tschanun as VP of Sales
Vienna - Mar 26, 2007 - AKG Acoustics has hired Ralf Tschanun to be the vice president of sales. Heading the entire global sales team, Tschanun will be based in AKG’s Vienna office and will report directly to AKG Acoustics President Stefan Gubi.
Tschanun has a background in technology and business education with degrees in electronics and technical communication, and an MBA from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. Prior to joining AKG, Tschanun worked with IBM and Cisco.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past