ERI Adds Groome to Sales
Chandler, IN - Mar 1, 2007 - ERI has appointed Bob Groome to the newly created position of radio account manager, western region, for the company. Groome's responsibilities include sales of ERI's RF and structural products to individual radio stations and radio group owners in the Western United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Groome joins ERI after several years with Jampro. His sales experience includes working for Harris and Arrakis.
Groome's office will be located in Sacramento, CA, and he can be contacted directly at 916-681-4969 or email@example.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past