NRSC Posts Revised Documents on AM and RBDS/IBOC
Washington - Nov 5, 2007 - In September 2007, the National Radio Systems Committee (NRSC), a joint effort of the NAB and the Consumer Electronics Association, met and adopted two NRSC guidelines and two revised NRSC standards. These documents, NRSC-1-A (NRSC AM Preemphasis/deemphasis and Broadcast Audio Transmission Bandwidth Specifications), NRSC-2-A (Emission Limitation for AM Broadcast Transmission), NRSC-G100 (Bandwidth Options for Analog AM Broadcasters) and NRSC-G200 (Harmonization of RDS and IBOC Program Service Data Guideline), are now available for download from the NRSC website.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past