Special Rates Extended for Some NAB Hotels
Las Vegas - Jan 21, 2009 - Many of the NAB Show's official partner hotels in Las Vegas have lowered rates by 20 to 40 percent below earlier offerings during peak show dates between April 19 - 22, according to Expovision, the NAB's housing-management partner. Nights before and after the peak dates have also been discounted.
According to the NAB, the sluggish economy, reduced tourism and higher inventory have allowed the hotels to reduce their rates. The rates are available through NAB housing, and may require booking by Jan. 30.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past