Most Popular Articles
RCS Updates Gselector
White Plains, NY - May 8, 2008 - RCS has again updated Gselector and released Gselector 3.7.0. New features include:
- Gselector Helper is a new utility that loads when Windows starts and allows Gselector to start and run more efficiently.
- When highlighting items in the Editor the Test Bar and Failure Details panes update more quickly.
- A new Linker/Link Goals/Balance window allows users to apply Shifts, Limits, Maximum per Hour and Minimum Separation values to individual links.
- A new Cumulative Airtime field is now available in the Editor, in Export Schedule and in Reports.
- The interface between Gselector and Master Control Versions 15.2.2 c and greater has been significantly improved.
Details on the updates are available at rcscommunity.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the April Issue
- Update on Transmitters
- On-air Missteps to Avoid
- Tower Lease Renegotiation
- New Products
- Applied Technology: Streaming with the MPEG HE-AAC Audio Codec
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators