The Radio Magazine Pick Hits of the 2008 NAB Show
Las Vegas - Apr 15, 2008 - The Radio magazine Pick Hits of the 2008 NAB Show were selected by the magazine's Pick Hits panel on the afternoon of April 16 during the NAB Show. This group of respected and experienced engineers selected the top 15 new products introduced at the convention that show innovation, fill a genuine need in radio broadcasting and are expected to ship within the year.
The 15 winners are:
- 25-Seven Systems Program Delay Manager
- Array Solutions Power Aim 120
- ATI DM500
- Audio Science ASI8914
- Bird Electronic TPM
- BTX Maxblox
- Burk Technology Plus-X AC-8
- Ecreso Next FM/Audemat Digiplexer 246
- Enco Systems RAMA
- Henry Six Mix
- Inovonics 525
- IP Connect IPC100
- Nautel NV40
- Omnia Audio Omnia.8x
- Wheatstone E2
Additional information will be included in the April 22 issue of the NAB Insider e-mail newsletter, and complete details including descriptions will be part of the NAB Show review in the June issue of Radio magazine.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994