Most Popular Articles
Ofcom Publishes Data on DAB Coverage in UK
London - Nov 1, 2011 - Ofcom, the UK telecommunications regulator, has published its first-ever report on communications infrastructure throughout the UK. DAB coverage and capability are part of the report. In particular, Ofcom reports:
• 91 percent of households are served by the BBC national multiplex
• 74 percent of the roads are covered by the BBC national multiplex
• 85 percent of households are served by the commercial multiplex
• 64 percent of the roads are covered by the commercial multiplex
According to Ofcom, the total capacity of the two national multiplex systems is 2.5Mb/s. Details of the entire report are available here.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once