NABEF Partners with 10 Universities in Scholarship Program
Washington, DC - May 19, 2008 - The NAB Education Foundation (NABEF) has formed a partnership with 10 schools from across the country for the NABEF Scholars Program. The program, launched in 2006, provides scholarships to outstanding communications students with financial need from diverse backgrounds. To administer the scholarships, NABEF has teamed with 10 universities to provide one scholarship to a deserving student at each university in the amount of $5,000 per year for the student's junior and senior years. The participating schools for the 2008-2010 program are:
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Jackson State University, Jackson, MS
- New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Greensboro, NC
- Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
- Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville, Edwardsville, IL
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- University of Montana, Missoula, MT
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, Eau Claire, WI
The NAB Education Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the public interest in supporting and advocating education and training programs, strategies to increase diversity, initiatives stressing the importance of the First Amendment, community service, philanthropy and timely broadcasting issues.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994