Most Popular Articles
NAB Radio Board Selected
Washington, DC - May 12, 2008 - Three new board members and five incumbents have been appointed to eight designated seats on the NAB Radio Board of Directors. The selections were made by NAB Radio Board Chairman Russ Withers with the approval of the Radio Executive Committee and NAB Joint Board Chairman Jack Sander. The two-year terms become effective at the upcoming NAB Board meeting in June. Reappointed to the NAB Radio Board are:
- Susan Davenport Austin, senior vice president and CFO, Sheridan Broadcasting Corporation
- Ed Christian, president and CEO, Saga Communications
- Jessica Marventano, senior vice president for government affairs, Clear Channel Communications
- Susan Patrick, executive vice president and co-owner, Legend Communications
- Charles Warfield, president and COO, ICBC Broadcast Holdings
Newly appointed to the NAB Radio Board are:
- Ed Atsinger, president and CEO, Salem Communications
- Sally Brown, vice president of radio - Indiana, Schurz Communications
- Gary Stone, president and COO, Univision Radio
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Cumulus builds a new campus in Nashville to house its NASH family of brands
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the October Issue
- Trends in Technology: Alternate Transmitter Sites
- Tell City Waiver Denied
- 2014 Radio magazine Salary Survey
- Field Report: Steinberg UR44
- Repurposing Older Equipment