Most Popular Articles
Minnetonka Audio Updates Audio Tools AWE
Minnetonka, MN - May 14, 2008 - The latest version of Audio Tools AWE v1.4 includes new key audio formats for conversion and many new feature enhancements. Building on the successful release of Audio Tools AWE 1.3 by adding MP3 and SD II support, 1.4 will add the following file formats and feature enhancements:
- AU file support, reading and writing PCM, uLaw, and aLaw AU files that produce 8-bit encoded data.
- W64 file support.
- Intelligent file handling on Folder Drop. Stereo or surround sets of discreet mono files in the same folder that follow AWE channel identification filenames automatically create Channel Groups.
- Optimized parsing of MP3 files for playback. A metadata file is generated for each MP3 file selected for playback.
Audio Tools AWE, the automated audio workflow engine for editing, format conversion, encoding, plug-in processing and processing through external I/O devices, can process thousands of files in a single job. Processing chains can be auditioned and saved as templates. Hot Folders automatically apply a complete processing workflow to any files placed in them. Hot Folders and advanced job management features include a Job Queue that manages any number of sequential jobs, robust failure recovery, and job logs.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once