Ibiquity Adds Director of Retail Marketing
Columbia, MD - Feb 19, 2008 - Ibiquity Digital has hired James Stocks as director of retail marketing. His responsibilities will include retail product launches, promotions and point-of-purchase materials.
Previously, Stocks was vice president of sales for Myer Emco, a retail chain in the mid-Atlantic states that specializes in high-end audio/video equipment sales and installation. Previously, he was general manager of Dominion Radio Supply in Richmond, AV.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past