FCC Commissioners to Speak at NAB2007
Washington - Mar 23, 23007 - FCC Commissioners Michael Copps, Jonathan Adelstein and Deborah Taylor Tate will participate in the Regulatory Face Off on Tuesday, April 17 during NAB2007 in Las Vegas. Attendees will be able interact with federal regulators, Capitol Hill insiders and legal experts on a number of governmental issues that will impact the broadcast industry.
The Regulatory Face Off will be held from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Las Vegas Hilton Ballroom A. For more information visit www.nabshow.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past