Entercom Austin Names Smith as DOE/CE
Austin, TX - Feb 22, 2008 - Lamar Smith has been named director of engineering and chief engineer for Entercom Communication's three radio stations in Austin, TX: KJCE-AM, KAMX-FM and KKMJ-FM. Smith joined Entercom in 2000 as director of engineering in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, a market where he had served in various engineering positions since 1993. At Entercom Austin he will serve in a similar role, directing engineering operations for the cluster's three radio stations.
Smith is a 1993 graduate of Electronic Institutes in Middeltown, PA. He holds degrees in electrical theory and computer sciences.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past