Most Popular Articles
CES Announces Session Topics for 2007 Show
Arlington, VA - Sep 28, 2006 - The 2007 International Consumer Electronics Show will hold more than 175 conference sessions designed to help educate attendees on the latest consumer electronics industry trends. Held Jan. 8 through Jan. 11, 2007, in Las Vegas, the CES sessions will explore product categories such as emerging technology, mobile entertainment, digital imaging, gaming, robotics, wireless technology and home entertainment. The CES Knowledge Tracks will feature in-depth coverage of specific market segments. Some of those topics are:
- Car Technology - See and hear the latest technologies in hybrid vehicles, gaming, navigation, satellite radio, surround sound and mesh networking.
- Home and Lifestyle Entertainment - Get a peek at new integrated technologies for audio, video, HDTV, wireless and gaming from a consumer perspective.
- Issues and Attitudes - Discuss current challenges in the consumer electronics industry - looks vs. performance, copyright holders vs. manufacturers and consumers and the revamping of the Telecommunications Act of 1996.
- Sales & Marketing - Learn how to enhance the retail experience for your customer, reach your target market and increase profit opportunities.
- Wireless Retail - Take advantage of innovative new sales programs to realize the full potential of the wireless revolution.
Partner programs consist of informative sessions on new and emerging technologies as well as hands-on training courses in digital media, mobile electronics and home installation. Some of the Partner programs at the show will include:
- Digital Hollywood - Explore the new frontier of digital content and entertainment - user generated media, TV 2.0 and the fully connected universe.
- CES Mobile Entertainment - What's the latest in the mobile entertainment movement and how can you take advantage of it?
- CES Government 2007 - What are the challenges of managing and moving information across agencies and jurisdictions of government? Get the inside scoop from senior executives in the executive branch, Congress, state government and industry.
- Consumer VoIP Summit - Pulvermedia returns for the third year to help you discover and understand the newest trends, strategies and profit opportunities in the convergence of communication, entertainment and collaboration.
- IEEE: International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) - The ICCE program consists of technical papers, tutorials, keynotes and panel discussions in all important areas of consumer electronics worldwide.
- Mobile/Consumer Market Trends and Memory Solutions - What are the various memory components affecting the current and future direction of mobile/consumer applications? Learn about memory DRAM, SRAM and flash.
- Mobile and Personal Broadband Conference - Where is the future of mobile and personal broadband going? What are the key technologies, trends and issues? Find out from leading experts in the field.
For more information visit www.cesweb.org.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the April Issue
- Update on Transmitters
- On-air Missteps to Avoid
- Tower Lease Renegotiation
- New Products
- Applied Technology: Streaming with the MPEG HE-AAC Audio Codec
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators