122nd AES Convention Releases Attendance Figures
Vienna, Austria - May 31, 2007 - The 122nd AES Convention, held in Vienna at the beginning of May, ended on May 8. About 5,450 attendees and 800 full-program participants were part of the European conference. The AES notes that 15 percent of the participants came from Eastern European countries, and 30 percent of the full-program visitors were students. The 124th AES Convention will be held May 17 to May 20, 2008, at the RAI in Amsterdam.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past