Neumann Works with Digico on Microphone Interface
Old Lyme, CT - Apr 17, 2008- In 2001, Neumann unveiled its Solution-D generation digital microphones. These conformed to the new AES 42 data transmission protocol to allow its digital microphones to work in conjunction with digital workstations. At the 2008 NAB Show, Neumann's collaborative effort with UK-based digital mixing console manufacturer Digico takes this technology a stage further, allowing Neumann's digital microphones to interface directly with Digico's consoles.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past