Most Popular Articles
Nautel Users' Group Session Accepting Registration for 2006 NAB Radio
Nautel will hold a Nautel Users' Group (NUG) Session at the NAB Radio Show on Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Steuben Room at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. The slated topics are:
- What's new at Nautel: new AM transmitters and new remote monitor and control options
- A case study of an AM HD Radio installation, with a special focus on the correct cusp orientation
- A case study of an FM HD Radio installation introducing an implementation of a reliable data connection from the studio to the transmitter.
The NUG will also feature a guest speaker: Bill Gould of Moseley Associates will discuss new solutions for digital STL/TSL and adding LAN/WAN connectivity to the transmitter site.
A complementary lunch and roundtable discussion round out the event. Advance registration is required by Sept. 12, 2006. To register, e-mail your name and call letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. More info about the event is available at www.nautel.com
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Minneapolis Public Schools upgrades their aging equipment with new Audio over IP technology
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the August Issue
- Trends in Technology: Work Smarter not Harder
- FCC Tees Up Some Late-Summer Business
- What’s “Next” for Radio?
- Field Report: JBL LSR308
- Tech Tips: How To Be in Two Places at Once