NAB Accepting Nominations for HD Radio Multicast Award
Washington, DC - Jun 2, 2008 - The National Association of Broadcasters is accepting nominations for the NAB HD Radio Multicast Award. The deadline for submitting entries is July 1, 2008.
Established in 2007, the award recognizes an HD Radio multicast station at the forefront of creating unique, innovative or groundbreaking programming. The award will be presented during The NAB Radio Show, Sept. 17-19, in Austin, TX.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past