2010 NAB Show Attendance: 88,044
Las Vegas - Apr 14, 2010 - The National Association of Broadcasters released its attendance figures for the 2010 NAB Show:
Registered attendees: 88,044
International attendees: 23,900
Countries represented: 156
News media attendees: 1,153
The 2009 NAB Show final attendance was 82,650.
International and news media attendance figures are included in the overall registration number. The figures are based on pre-show and onsite registration. Final registration data will be available following the NAB Show.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past