Mercedes Commits to Factory HD Radio Option
Mar 14, 2008 - Daimeler-Benz's premium Mercedes SUV line sold in the U.S. will soon offer HD Radio as an installed option. In addition to a telematics package with features like Bluetooth hands-free control and color graphic displays, American buyers will have an array of audio options such as a true-diversity radio tuner with both HD Radio and Siruis satellite radio capability. A DSP-based Harmon-Kardon Logic 7 high-powered audio system is also available.
Three units are available. No word yet from Daimler on price or availability dates.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past