JBL Appoints Neves as Director of Sales
Northridge, CA - Dec 20, 2006 - JBL Professional has appointed Adinaldo Neves as director of sales, intercontinental. In his new position, Neves will be responsible for sales in Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, and the Caribbean.
Neves has more than 15 years of experience in professional sound, having previously worked with Digidesign, Loud Technologies and most recently L-Acoustics. He has an extensive background in South American international sales and seminars, having conducted product launches and training sessions in Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past