International Datacasting Corporation Appoints Adamou as Executive Chairman
Ottawa, ON - Jun 10, 2010 - Adam Adamou has been appointed executive chairman of International Datacasting Corporation. The executive chairman will exercise direct oversight in connection with the activities of IDC's senior management team and the operation of IDC's business in general. Adamou reports to IDC's executive committee and full board, as necessary. Adamou has served as a director of IDC since December 2009 and as non-executive chairman of the board since March 2010.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past