Honda to Offer XM in Vehicles for 2007
Washington - Dec 1, 2006 - XM Satellite Radio announced that American Honda Motor has agreed to factory install its satellite-radio service in more than 650,000 of its 2007 model-year vehicles. According to XM, American Honda is an original strategic partner when XM was launched. Honda unveiled its first factory-installed XM vehicles in 2003. Honda produced about 200,000 vehicles with XM in 2004, about 400,000 in 2005 and about 550,000 in 2006.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past