HD Radio Alliance Begins Summer 2009 Ad Campaign
Orlando, FL - Jun 25, 2009 - The HD Radio Alliance, 10 radio companies who broadcast HD Radio signals, will begin their summer 2009 HD Radio campaign. The new campaign finds Jean Luc Tuner, a radio airwave explorer, discovering HD Radio. The ads stress the message, "If you don't have an HD Radio, you're not hearing HD Radio."
The campaign will begin on June 29 and run for 13 weeks. It is available to more than 600 radio stations in the top 100 markets promoting the benefits of HD Radio technology, devices, retailers and automakers.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past