Goldwerger Hired as Targetspot CEO
New York - Aug 4, 2009 - Eyal Goldwerger has been hired to be the chief executive officer of Targetspot. Goldwerger succeeds Doug Perlson, who is stepping down after leading the company as CEO since 2007.
Goldwerger's previous position was as CEO of XM Pie, a software company providing marketing applications to enterprises, advertising agencies and commercial digital printers. Prior to that he held various leadership positions as founder or executive at leading online advertising and e-commerce companies.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past