Germany to Expand DAB+ Service
Stuttgart - Oct 4, 2011 - To supplement the DAB+ rollout that occurred in Germany on Aug. 1, 2011, the Baden-Wuertemburg Board of the State Institute of Communications (known as LFK) has approved new and additional DAB+ transmission facilities throughout Baden-Wuerttemberg, the southwest part of the country. In 2012, 10 or 11 transmission sites will be added for the multiplex transmission scheme, with the expectation that the cities of Freiburg, Karlsruhe, along with the Palatinate and the regions of Stuttgart and Ulm will be covered.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past