Gepco Adds New York Branch
Des Plaines, IL - Apr 30, 2007 - Gepco has added a New York branch to serve its customers in the northeast region. The 5,000-square-foot space located in Chestnut Ridge, NY, about 30 miles north of Manhattan, will stock all of Gepco's current cable, connector and distributed products.
In addition to being able to fulfill and ship orders throughout the northeast, the facility will offer a will call area for customers looking to pick up materials on-site.The New York branch will be opening for business in May 2007.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past