Gefen Relocates to Larger Space
Chatsworth, CA - Jul 11, 2007 - Gefen, a manufacturer of computer interfaces, has relocated its offices, warehouse and shipping operations from Woodland Hills to Chatsworth, CA. The Chatsworth offices will house all key departments for the manufacturer including shipping, technical support and research and development, and allow for future growth.
The new offices and warehouse/shipping facilities are located at 20600 Nordhoff St.; Chatsworth, CA 91311; phone 818-772-9100 or 800-545-6900; fax 818-772 9120.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past