FDW Promotes Sennott to Vice President
Madison, WI - Oct 18, 2011 - FDW Corp, nationwide distributor of professional audio, video and lighting equipment, has promoted Sean Sennott to the position of vice president and general manager. Sennott has served FDW Corp as its general manager and will continue to manage daily operations and administration for the company.
Going forward, Sennott will also focus on the development of FDW Corp's overall business strategy. Sennott joined FDW Corp two years ago.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past