FCC Releases Rules for IBOC
Washington - May 31, 2007 - On March 22, 2007, The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) adopted a Second Report and Order, First Order on Reconsideration, and Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on digital audio broadcasting. The text of that ruling was released on May 31, 2007.
Many of the details of the ruling were posted in the Radio Currents after they were adopted. This is to provide a link to the text: hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-07-33A1.doc.
MB Docket No. 99-325
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past