FCC Issues Details of June 28, 2007, Localism Hearing
Washington - Jun 12, 2007 - The Federal Communications Commission announced that its Portland, ME, localism hearing scheduled for June 28, 2007, will be held at the Portland High School (284 Cumberland Avenue; Portland, ME 04101) from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The purpose of the hearing is to gather information from consumers, industry, civic organizations, and others on broadcasters' service to their local communities.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past