D&M Holdings Acquires Allen & Heath
Tokyo - Apr 2, 2008 - D&M Holdings has completed the acquisition of Allen & Heath Holdings of Penryn, Cornwall, England. Founded in 1969, Allen & Heath supplies digital and analog consoles in more than 80 countries. The company operates from its Cornwall, England manufacturing facility and has more than 150 employees in R&D, sales, marketing, manufacturing and administrative functions. The company will continue to be led by Glenn Rogers and its current management team.
The terms of the transaction will not be disclosed.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past