D&M Holdings Acquires Calrec Audio
Tokyo - Aug 21, 2007 - D&M Holdings has completed its acquisition of Calrec Audio Limited of Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, England. The acquisition will be accretive to earnings per share in 2008. Calrec's primary products are digital audio mixing consoles, analog consoles, and audio networking equipment for live production and live-to-air broadcast.
D&M Holdings distributes Denon, Marantz, McIntosh Laboratory, Boston Acoustics, Snell Acoustics, Escient, Replay TV, D&M Professional, and D&M Premium Sound Solutions.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past