David Bock to Acquire Soundelux Mic Rights
Hollywood - Dec 15, 2006 - David Bock, designer and co-founder of Soundelux Microphones, is acquiring the rights to the Soundelux Microphone company. The acquisition, scheduled to be finalized in early 2007, includes the use of the Soundelux brand name, all of the microphone design and manufacturing rights, all microphone model numbers/designations and current inventory.
Sales and customer service are being handled through Soundelux dealers and the U.S. sales management office, Transaudio Group.
Soundelux is owned by Ascent Media.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past