Most Popular Articles
Consortium Members Will Exhibit DRM Transmission Equipment at IBC 2014
LONDON—The 2014 IBC (Amsterdam—September 11-16) will be attended by thousands of Broadcasters, and the DRM Consortium will be well represented.
DRM news has compiled some of the offerings from the most well-known manufacturers in the field:
• GatesAir (Hall 8 – stand B10) will be showing their Flexiva family of AM and FM transmitters featuring the new 4th Generation “Exgine” digital modulator that supports DRM. Tim Anderson, CPBE, Manager, Radio Market & Product Development, was quoted thus: “the new Exgine features Crest Factor Reduction and Advanced Real-Time Pre-Correction (RTAC) for maximum efficiency and transmitter power utilization for all digital radio modes.”
• RFmondial, represented by its Managing Director, Jens Schroeder, will display a complete DRM+ chain including transmitter, receiver and audio/data decoding (Audio, Journaline, Slideshow, TextMessages, Emergency Warning Feature) at the Nautel stand (Hall 8 – stand C49) and their DRM30/AM monitoring receiver RF-SE12 at Ampegon’s stand (Hall 8 stand D35).
• Christian Hörlle, Project Manager at Transradio, announces the display of a DMOD3-CS at their booth (Hall 8 – stand D35) – the combination of a DRM ContentServer (FhG) and their DRM modulator.
• Josef Troxler, CEO of Ampegon (Hall 8 – stand D35) will promote their new Transmitter control system with fully integrated DRM operation from one screen.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the January Issue
- Trends in Technology: AES-X210, The "Missing Piece" of AES67?
- FCC Proposes Online Publc File Rules for Radio
- RF Engineering: Licensing AM Stations Using Method of Moments
- Field Report: Zoom H6