Comic Wonder, McVay, NAB Partner on Talent Search
Austin, TX - Aug 11, 2008 - Comic Wonder, operator of an online, competitive joke-telling forum, has partnered with McVay Media and the NAB to find the funniest air talent. The winner will receive $1,000, a trophy and trip to the NAB Radio Show in Austin, TX.
To enter, visit www.radioscomicwonder.com by Aug. 31, 2008, and tell your best joke. Site visitors will vote on the performances to choose the winner. The winner will be announced at the NAB Radio Show on Sept. 18.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past