CBS Radio to Power Yahoo Launchcast Radio
Sunnyvale, CA; New York - Dec 3, 2008 - Yahoo and CBS Radio have entered into an agreement in which CBS Radio will power Yahoo Music's Launchcast Radio. Beginning in early 2009, Launchcast's 150 stations and more than 150 CBS Radio stations will be combined, with CBS Radio assuming sales responsibility for the entire portfolio.
A newly created CBS Radio player will be integrated into the Yahoo Music site and Launchcast will be available to Firefox, Mac and Safari users. In addition, Yahoo News and Sports will incorporate dedicated CBS Radio players into their respective sites.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past