Califone Adds Aphex for Classroom Systems
Los Angeles - Nov 2 2010 - Califone, a provider of audio and multimedia systems for education, has implemented Aphex's Aural Exciter and Optical Big Bottom technology into its PA-IRSYS infrared classroom audio system.
Designed for delivering spoken word presentations to mid-sized and larger groups, the Califone PA-IRSYS is one of the company's most popular classroom systems. The PA-IRSYS utilizes array loudspeaker components to focus the sound directly on the audience and away from walls and other reflective surfaces. Califone will use the Aural Exciter to enhance and improve intelligibility.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past