Siport Radio Receiver Chip Gains HD Radio Certification
Santa Clara, CA - Aug 18, 2008 - The Siport SP1010 single-chip HD Radio receiver has received certification from Ibiquity Digital. The chip has been released into full production and will begin shipping in volume in September 2008.
The Siport chip provides OEMs and ODMs a single-chip approach for HD Radio products. LG-Innotek is currently sampling its HD Radio module based on the Siport SP1010 single-chip HD Radio receiver for automotive, tabletop, home theatre and mobile HD Radio products.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past