Most Popular Articles
Broadcast Electronics Awarded Nigerian Contract
- Broadcast Electronics announced the signing of a contract with the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria to supply transmitters and studio equipment for a major new FM radio project in Nigeria. Under the contract signed last week in the capital city of Abuja, Broadcast Electronics will supply, install and commission equipment for 32 new FM stations to be built around the country over the next 18 months. Each radio station installation will include the new FM-20S solid-state transmitter in a main/alternate configuration. Additionally, the production and on-air studios will utilize AudioVault digital automation systems. Northgate Ltd. of Lagos, Nigeria, will assist in the project.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the April Issue
- Update on Transmitters
- On-air Missteps to Avoid
- Tower Lease Renegotiation
- New Products
- Applied Technology: Streaming with the MPEG HE-AAC Audio Codec
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators