Potomac Instruments Moves to New Home
Frederick, MD - Sep 14, 2009 - On June 15, 2009, Potomac Instruments moved to a new facility in Frederick, MD, after more than 40 years in Silver Spring, MD.
The company's old facility was two multistory buildings with floors that didn't line up, making production a challenge. The new facility has all of production on one big floor with only the parts department upstairs.
The facility is actually the previous location of Bradley Broadcast that has since been acquired by SCMS.
The new address and contact information:
7309 Grove Rd Unit D
Frederick, MD 21704
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past