OnAir Solutions Signs On as Ariane Dealer
New York - May 28, 2010 - TransLanTech Sound has accepted OnAir Solutions as its first authorized dealer in the Asia-Pacific region. OnAir, a division of Dingbat Technology, is based outside Sydney and services television and radio throughout Australia.
Chris Dredge, general manager of OnAir Solutions, has been in the broadcast business since 1992, first in the studio and then as a solution provider to the industry.
The Ariane Sequel Digital Audio Leveler received a Radio magazine Pick Hit Award in 2005.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past