Nautel Gets Major Transmitter Project in U.K.
Hackett's Cove, NS - Jan 10, 2008 - Nautel has been awarded the contract for the deployment of high-power FM transmitters in the UK for National Grid Wireless, the UK provider of large-scale transmission infrastructure for broadcasters and mobile network operators. The orders from National Grid Wireless include Nautel's new V15, V10 and V7.5 transmitters. In addition to supplying the transmitters, Nautel will provide all deployment services.
Nautel has recently been awarded similar strategic international deployments in Mexico and the Philippines.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past