Nautel Launches Live Tech Support
Hackett's Cove, NS - Nov 21, 2006 - Nautel has launched its live online support for all Nautel customers. Customers can enter into a real-time chat with Nautel support technicians to get fast, efficient answers to their most pressing questions.
Nautel's live online support service is available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. AST, Monday to Friday and can be found under the Customer Support section at www.nautel.com. Nautel Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at 902-823-3900 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past