MySpace Adds Audio Ads from TargetSpot
New York - Feb 9, 2010 - MySpace Music is adding audio ads to its service in 30-second bytes. The ads are being served by TargetSpot, which is owned by CBS. The audio ads will be played with display ads. TargetSpot says that ads won't be too intrusive at 30 seconds.
The TargetSpot audio ads are not expected to produce much initial revenue. MySpace is working on other ideas to produce revenue for News Corp, the site's owner.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past